Emri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon,anime,japanese english or anything you like even manga,just a freindly pleace for info and to chat

HomePortalChatLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
glaceonfan101
ELITE CHAMPIONS
ELITE CHAMPIONS
glaceonfan101

advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way Empty
PostSubject: advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way   advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way Anime-10Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:50 am

best starter is chimchar or piplup(chimchar is recommended as it will help with gyms and elite 4)
5 pokemon you should catch along the way that ar recommended:
.2 biddofs as it is a good pokemon to use hms on so the reat of ur pokemon can have more free slots for moves
.starley as it is the best flying type in the game and is easy to catch and when fully evolved can be very effective angainst some elite 4 and some gyms(not the last gym as it is electric type)
.a shinx as when evolved fully and is a luxaray it is part dark type and can help wih the 4th elite 4 and cynthia
. and lastly an eevee as u can evolve it into a leafeon or glaceon you can get eevee from veilstone city by the pokemon centre which is bebes house. for leafeon go to eterna forest and go to the far left and to get a glaceon u will need to wait till you can go to snowpoint when u are in the blizzard keep to th far right and head straight up(but leafeon is recommended as it will take wake the crasher out and the 2nd elite 4 out without a problem but i love glaceon obviosly from my name)
but this is the recommended team for platinum hope this will help you on your pokemon adventure

all the pokemon you can catch at the beggining of the game except for eevee as i hav explained.
Back to top Go down
monkeyonabus
ELITE CHAMPIONS
ELITE CHAMPIONS
monkeyonabus

PostSubject: Re: advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way   advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way Anime-10Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:01 pm

well i wouldn't say starly is the best flying type in the game, but its a decent one.
and i would say leafeon is better for heavier pokemon, but its not the only one, for instance if you started with piplup teach it grassknot when its empoleon and you will have no problem. but leafeon is a hit taking pokemon i would say.
Back to top Go down
suciune
owner
owner
suciune

PostSubject: Re: advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way   advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way Anime-10Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:30 pm

hye anyone have an eevee i need one
Back to top Go down
https://emri.forumotion.com
glaceonfan101
ELITE CHAMPIONS
ELITE CHAMPIONS
glaceonfan101

PostSubject: Re: advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way   advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way Anime-10Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:31 pm

i did but is is a glaceon now sorry go to veistone city house next to the pokemon centre and u can get it there:D
Back to top Go down
glaceonfan101
ELITE CHAMPIONS
ELITE CHAMPIONS
glaceonfan101

PostSubject: Re: advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way   advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way Anime-10Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:23 am

does anyone know how to get an eevee onn diamond and pearl cause i dont know where to find it Sad
Back to top Go down
griffinheart
co-owner
co-owner
griffinheart

PostSubject: Re: advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way   advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way Anime-10Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:21 pm

i recommend starting with chimchar and i always catch me a shinx.
Back to top Go down
http://griffinheart.net63.net
griffinheart
co-owner
co-owner
griffinheart

PostSubject: Re: advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way   advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way Anime-10Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:23 pm

glaceonfan101 wrote:
does anyone know how to get an eevee onn diamond and pearl cause i dont know where to find it Sad

uhh... in the trophy garden and from Bebe in Hearthome.
Back to top Go down
http://griffinheart.net63.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way   advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way Anime-10

Back to top Go down

advice best starters and what pokemon i recommend to catch along the way
Page 1 of 1