Emri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon,anime,japanese english or anything you like even manga,just a freindly pleace for info and to chat

HomePortalChatLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

The talk about nothin topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shinylatiasmaster
shinylatiasmaster

The talk about nothin topic Empty
PostSubject: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:03 am

WEll there is real no spacific as to what you can talk about here just chat
Back to top Go down
minusman
minusman

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:12 am

hmm wel what ya want to talk aout
Back to top Go down
beautifly
Mudkip Member
Mudkip Member
beautifly

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:20 am

well do any of you actully watch pokemon or anime i dont watch pokemon i only like the games and i used to watch tokyo merw mew now i watch one peice
Back to top Go down
suciune
owner
owner
suciune

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 am

oh i love one piece and i only watch the pokemon dp or origanal japanese version
and i love the games pokemon ruby is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
https://emri.forumotion.com
minusman
minusman

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:25 am

well i like the games better that the show the dubb is not thats good the best part of the pokemon seriess was in orange islands to battle frontier but the first diamond and pearl episode wernt to bad
Back to top Go down
shinylatiasmaster
shinylatiasmaster

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 am

ya i watch anime i love one piece who's your favorite charator min is namie
Back to top Go down
minusman
minusman

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:29 am

my favorite is luffy hes a rubber man
Back to top Go down
suciune
owner
owner
suciune

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:33 am

mine has to be chopper hes so cute and strong.hey in one piece do any of you have the feeling that the one piece may one of 4 pieces that go toghether to make some kind of ultiment power thast when they find like sages of the pieces that would be asome who ya think the final villian will be
Back to top Go down
minusman
minusman

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:36 am

wow youve really thought about this....well its hard to say but i do like your theroy
i think the ending will have something to do with chopper and lufffy cause i think it will have something to do with the devil fruit.
Back to top Go down
shinylatiasmaster
shinylatiasmaster

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:38 am

ya good theroy ya ive always though that the people who ate the devil fruit will have to do with the finally ..whenver that is i mean there already in there 13th season
Back to top Go down
minusman
minusman

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:40 am

actully there on there 12th but one piece is a hit series for almost 13 years i dont think there going to end soon by the way i missed the latesest episode what was happening
Back to top Go down
suciune
owner
owner
suciune

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:42 am

well last time luffy was battaling his shadow witch was talken by i guy who makes zombies if im correct
Back to top Go down
animegirl
FORUM MODEREATOR
FORUM MODEREATOR
animegirl

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:46 am

No there past that and there on there 10th season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The talk about nothin topic   The talk about nothin topic Anime-10

Back to top Go down

The talk about nothin topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emri :: Social life :: Social chat-
Jump to: